<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32565688?origin\x3dhttp://finx-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
Welcome♥

:D
best viewed in Mozila Firefox, but the blogger herself uses Operah and is currently still working fine :D

Profile♥

SEMI KANG
14/01/93
btpsian
NUSHS
saessac93@hotmail.com


Affiliates♥

• 203♥
• Amanda♥
• Andre
• Andrew
• Andy
• Clare
• Cheryl Lin
• Cheryl Yeow
• Chester
• Chris♥
• Daoxin
• Deborah
• Esther
• Esther Candice
• Ethel
• Felicia
• Fion
• Huimin♥
• Huishi
• Jennifer
• Jiayu
• Joel
• Jonathan Ang
• Jiahong
• Kang Raye
• Katrina
• Michelle
• Rachael
• Rania
• Roy
• Ruijia
• Ryan
• Shahid
• Shermaine
• Shini
• Spencer
• Stacy
• Vivien Ang
• Weiyuan
• Wenli♥
• Woan Chyi
• Ying Zhen
• Yufei
• Yuki
• Zikri
• Ziyi♥
• Zundian


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ooops.
I killed my blog again. Teehee!

There's been so much going on nowadays.
Its 1.20 in the morning and I'm freaking awake and doing physics prac.
My throat's sore, both nostrils blocked, slight fever,
2 hours each of Biology and Chemistry topped with an hour of
mass physics class with 2 weird teachers in approximately 7 hours.


Life sounds perfect, no?



whoa, today was super stressful.
Everyone went moody after physics practical.
Even like, me and chris.

Da Vinci was useless cause I didnt catch a thing
(and spencer conveniently hibernated)
and I convinced Chris, Stacy (kim) and Spencer to go
EAT FRIED CHEESE. LOL
sinful food is MY way of relieving stress.
No wonder i'm
"fat like an elephant" - Lovingly quoted from my bro.

):

Anyways,
I had a good time, relieved stress (a lot and Thanks!)
but reached home at like 730. LOL
With like a HUGE pile of stuff to do!! Shoot me!

Yeah well, and now i'm sick and pathetic...
and doing my physics practical comprising of questions that
"arent even questions" <- Beverly -_-


I just cant wait till this year is over.
And I still havent decided,
Who do I room with next year!!! Ahhhhhhh





Tagboard♥







Archives♥

• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010

Credits♥

layout by twenty